The Practical & Moral Bottom Line For Your Congregation
Sun, Oct. 7, 1 - 4PM
Featuring Andy Rudin, project coordinator for the Interfaith Coalition on Energy and expert energy auditor for religious facilities.
Open to all faiths
- Opening discussion of the religious and moral basis for reducing energy use.
- Shared experiences of other congregations
- Practical advice by consultant Andrew Rudin with specific, concrete approaches to reduce energy bills for your congregation's buildings.
- Lunch/snacks (Kosher on Sunday).
- Tour of St. Stephen's energy efficient green school building.
RSVP by Sept. 30: Contact Anne Yellott at email@example.com or Diocese of Central Pennsylvania, P.O Box 11937, Harrisburg PA 17108, indicating the date you will attend. Please include a check to the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania for $20.
Directions as well as instructions on free parking will be provided in response to the RSVP.
In collaboration with:
Interfaith Coalition for the Environment
Religion and Society Center
St. Stephen's Episcopal Cathedral